You know you are fucked when they got real.


Finally it's been half a year since my last post. Iam really hard to find a free time this year. In this holiday I need to get a job and iam already sent my CV to 4 office. So now two already rejected me and two more still haven't get any information yet. Wish all the luck here.


Talk about the picture, I spent almost 2 days to finish this using photoshop. There are my 3 favorite character, they are Bubbi, Rilakkuma and Chubi (from left to right). Bubbi and Chubi is my own fictional character and Rilakkuma, of course not, it is a doll character from san-x. My picture now talk about they always have a cute and stupid face, but do anyone know when they get mad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments :

Recent Posts :

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Popular Posts

    CBOX!